Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First I'm using my sisters account two I need girl help?

Hi my name is Aaron. There is a girl that I can't tell if she me. I'm Aaron she calls me Ron Ron. She wrote this on my math folder after taking it in a flirty way next I run for class prez. She makes me a poster saying vote for Ron Ron and when I give my speach she yells go Ron Ron. She's really nice and talks to me very gentily except wen she us with her bff. Generally she is loud. We have multiple inside jokes and she's freaking hot. One day i go hunting niw the next day I'm back at school like my wife she asks where were u yesterday and I sed hunting. the other day she gave me a heart symbol with her hands and everytime I'm by her we both " ignore eachother " and blush. One time we were doing a marching band thing and it is spossed to show 8 th graders marching band and how it's cool. She drags me around them main time she talks like a baby and keeps treating her baritone like her baby being who I am I carry her stand and talk to her the majority of the time. When she was asked why she wasn't with her friends she replies I'd rather be here. Waiting for the homecoming parade we hung outside and listened to her iPod we were standing around in social studies waiting for new seats she leaves her bff and comes over by me. One problem with this she strait up sed she liked a different kid and they kissed which is a big deal in my small town. I really like her so am I blowing things out of preportions or does she like me? I need help!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment