Friday, August 12, 2011

He was my boyfriend first: Will he take me up on my offer?

I don't mean to be so selfish in the sense that I do want my ex back. He is 37 and I am 29. When I was 16, I befriended his sister. When I was 25 he asked me to marry him and be the mother of his children. We broke up because he is quite fond of transsexuals. I am not prejudice, however I did feel insecure about that and sent off those vibes. We were only a couple for four months. He broke-up with me simply by ignoring me. Sometime before doing so he asked me if I was going to break-up with him. I told him, "I don't know." I happen to like this method of breaking up. I find it is the perfect "clean break" and use it as well when breaking it off with someone. I love this man so much. Aside from his infidelity with what I believe to be a woman the size of a football player, he is a true gentlemen. I can say this for sure because we have known each other for so long. It helps that I am very close to his family. He lives in my neighborhood and we had one of our little rendezvous last night. We discussed how we are both off on weekends. When I got home this morning, I invited him to lunch via text. He hasn't responded. I know how sleepy he was. He was either too tired to respond or needs time to think about it or both. For a while we were only about sex, but lately he has been suggesting we see a movie, go to dinner, have lunch and what not. He knows I am still in love with him and deep down I know he is using me. I have come to terms with the situation, but lately in the last two months I cry after making love with him. It's so weird. I don't mean to get so emotional. I don't think he knows because I try to conceal it by not sobbing, not letting him see or feel my tears, and turning the pillow over if he is not watching. I am not usually the type to sleep with another "woman's" man. Part of me feels that he is "fair game" because he is not married and has no children. He even told me "I'm 37 years old, I haven't had kids for a reason. I don't want any." I don't necessarily want any children with him. I just want to spend the rest of my days with him. I have asked him to Church to pray with me for our sins. He has yet to join me. I realize that he probably wants to spend time with his "g-f" today, but I wonder if he will take me up on my offer to lunch. He knows I have money, and that I will at least offer to pay. He has a really good job, but appreaciates an independent woman. He is very attractive and a weakness on my part. I wish I had the strength to stay away from him. I have even become a little pissy with him and have tried using him just to get the attention of other particular men I'm attracted to. I know how pathetic all this sounds. I am not a mega whore. I want to spend my life with him even if he weren't so damned attractive. I nearly lost him in a motorcycle accident after our break up. During that period I was not in contact with his sister for something of quite a different nature. When he told me about two months ago that's when all the weird crying started. I hope that he will take me back one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment