Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I don't think it's possible for me to hurt any more than I do now... Help?

Well, you really overdid it today didn't you. I think that the combination of the 30 pound backpack (which gave you an extreme workout) along with the whipping around on the rides, really beat you up today. There are some soaks at the store (Walmart) that are for joint pain. I would take a nice warm or hot bath and just soak yourself. You will be even more soar tomorrow if you can even believe that. For your feet the soak should help with that too but you can get a zip lock bag n fill it with ice and wrap it in a towel and put it on the floor and put your feet on it. I know that you are feeling bad but I think you just had an extreme workout for the day. Hope you feel better soon. You probably lost like 5 pounds today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment