Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Should i follow my dreams or fight for my relationship?

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 and a half years, and for awhile we've been extremely shakey. He has an infidelity problem and it drives me crazy because I love him and I want nothing more than to have him to myself and live happily ever after. However I was accepted to Fisk University in Tennessee, and we live in California. I'm waiting to see if they gave me the full scholarship. And if they did I'm going. But a part of me wants to put off my dreams and just go to to a school in California so we can be together. I'm scared that if I leave he may move on indefinitely,and ill never get over him. However maybe if I do go he will realize what he had with me and when I get back things will be better. I know its stupid to risk my future but I love him and I really want to be with him forever. What do I do? Will my absence make his heart grow fonder? Or will it make me grow stronger and help me to move on? Please answer nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment