Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Really bad road rash? ?

I fell on my longboard yesterday on the road , I put my foot down to push it and my foot slid and scraped my entire leg up on my knee about half way down my shin and on the whole top of my foot. It didnt ating that bad after , then I got home about an hour later washed it out put neosporin on and bandages, at night they fell off then when I went to sleep I couldnt sleep at all. Terrible stinging and pain. Today it hurts sooo bad. my legs cant stop shaking and it is intense pain. Its red all around it about two inches thick around. I put neosporin and bandages on just barely and the pain is so bad I cant walk im crying and cant move. It might sound exagerated but it honestly hurts terribly. The color of most of the skin is dark red but not bleeding. Is there anything I can do to help it??? Please!!!!! Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment