Friday, August 12, 2011

I am taking my ex girlfriend to family court because she been telling me she gave birth to my child?

My ex girlfriend has been telling me for the whole year of 2010 that she gave birth to my son June 6th. She been sending me countless text messages and she even sent me a picture of the baby and the Ultrasound . During the time she was telling me this I was giving her money ( I know it was stupid to give her money before I seen the baby) . We broke up because of my infidelity and some things I probably should not have said. She even told me she wanted me to sign my rights away.. Recently she been telling me there isn't a child even though I been with her to the gynecologist with her . Some of my family members told me the reason why she is saying there isn't a child is because she wanted to me to stop with the court proceedings .I go to court June 23rd to see if there is a child . Do you think there is a child ?

No comments:

Post a Comment